And perhaps best of all, Aquatopia North is just one short block away from the Atlantic Ocean. (Because the home is not located directly on the Atlantic ocean, it represents one of our best values for your vacation dollar of any of our properties.)
Wear your t-shirt, shorts & flip-flops to the airport, because that's all you need for your Florida beach-house vacation . . . We provide the rest. Travel light — and live large — with the fully-stocked, 5-Star-amenity properties of Beach Houses in Paradise. (Our motto is "We stock heavy, so you can travel light".)
At rates starting at less than $100 per night per bedroom, enjoy 5-star luxury amenities and accommodations at an affordable price (the proverbial champagne on a beer budget!). Note: Your beach house is rented only to one party at a time; you will not be sharing the premises with strangers or unknown travelers.
SAVE! We offer many discounts: military, educators, civil service, rescue and law enforcement, medical & more. Active or retired. Even Florida residents save $$. (But Seniors aged 50+ get the biggest discount of all.)
Own a boat? Bring it! Moor it at your own private dock, and there's even room to park your trailer. RV? room for that too!
Not only is the home situated in the most biodiverse marine environment in America (source: Florida Oceanographic Institute), but it's also located in Stuart FL, Winner of the "America's Happiest Seaside Town" award given annually by Coastal Living Magazine! (Locals — of a certain age that remember TV's "The Andy Griffith Show" — proudly call Stuart the "Mayberry of Florida".)
Everything is included free with your rental
From bicycles to beach blankets, from towels to toilet paper, and all points between. (Did you know that fewer than 25% of Florida listings include high chairs for little ones? Many vacation rentals don't even provide you a full supply of toilet paper (!) or such basics as towels, bed linens, toiletries, paper goods or even cooking essentials like salt, pepper, spices, oils, and other basic staples.
And can you imagine arriving to your beach vacation rental, only to discover that there are no coolers, ice, beach chairs, beach towels, beach blankets, umbrellas and beach toys like sand pails, bikes, cornhole, volleyball, kayaks, and horseshoes? Why waste the first day of your precious vacation — or more money — shopping at the local Wal-Mart?
Instead, book a Beach House in Paradise and begin relaxing the moment you arrive. (We even pre-heat hot tubs and pools, and put out the bathrobes & towels so your relaxing beach vacation can start the moment you arrive.)
What others say about our town (Stuart, FL)
- Coastal Living Magazine: #1 Happiest Seaside Town in America (2016)
- House Beautiful Magazine: #1 Most Beautiful Small Town in Florida
- Smithsonian Magazine: Best Small Towns to Visit in the U.S. (3rd place)
- America In Bloom (Audubon group): #1 Most Beautiful City in America
- American Planning Association: #1 City in Florida (2020 winner)
- Oprah Winfrey: "Most charming American towns you've never heard of" (6th place, O Magazine, Jan 2020)
- FindTheHome: #1 Best Place to Retire in the U.S.
- OnlyInYourState: 1 of 8 "Most Beautiful Small Towns in Florida"
- Huffington Post: Top Florida Beach Towns
A water wonderland
In addition to the private beach, enjoy your own private dock adjacent to tiki-hut entertainment deck, complete with complimentary fishing equipment (fully-stocked bait and tackle), snorkeling gear, and even complimentary water toys such as paddleboards, kayaks, rafts and more. If you're not bringing your own, boats and jet skis are available too.
A treasure chest of delight
And there's even more fun to be had: the home sits smack dab in the middle of the "Treasure Coast". To this very day, gold doubloons, pieces of eight and other Spanish treasure still occasionally wash up along Hutchinson Island, especially following big storms. The nearby House of Refuge Museum showcases relics from prior shipwrecks, one of which — the Georges Valentine wreck — is a fun snorkeling experience and is close enough to swim to from the beach nearby! (Complimentary beach-comber metal-detectors are provided.)
Help preserve our pristine area
The waters in and around the beach house are among the most biologically rich and environmentally sensitive in the entire United States. The owners of the home are ardent supporters of local environmental groups for 20+ years, with financial support and contributions well into the 7 figures.
Help preserve the natural beauty and sensitive ecosystem surrounding the home:
- Do not touch or approach dolphins, sea turtles and manatees (who sometimes swim near the end of the dock). These are protected species. The Florida Fish and Wildlife officers in their boats have powerful binoculars; they WILL arrest you.
- Be responsible with your fishing tackle. Avoid leaving behind loose lines, hooks and other tackle after a successful day fishing. (Pelicans, egrets, herons and other birdlife get tangled in fish lines or snagged by hooks ... or by fish they've caught who still have a hook in their mouth.)
- Do not litter (this includes urinating into the water, emptying alcohol or soda into the water, and so on)
Aquatopia North too small?
Got a large group? Worried that the house might be too small? Supersize your reservation by adding Aquatopia South, and SAVE! "Aquatopia Resort" consists of Aquatopia North and Aquatopia South, two side-by-side riverfront beach house vacation rentals on the wild and scenic Indian River. Book and earn an extra 10% multi-property reservation discount!
Availability (Reserve your Dates)
How to Book
Aquatopia North is available on all major travel websites and beach house rental booking platforms. For pricing and availability, search your favorite travel platform for "Stuart FL" and use the map feature to navigate to the oceanfront area just east of the towns of Stuart Florida and Sewall's Point Florida. (There, you will find our "Beach Houses in Paradise", including Aquatopia North.)
Need help or have questions?
We'd love to make your vacation exceptional! Ask us about availability, pricing, and more.
Beach & Oceanfront Area:
Dock & Riverfront Recreation Area:
Kitchen & Living Area:
Master Bedroom Suite:
Studio Apartment (separate entrance):
Exterior / Decking:
- Are the kayaks and jet skis included?
- All human-powered toys you see — from bikes to kayaks, from paddle boards to snorkels — are included free with your rental. (Note that surfboards tend to be highly specialized items that many of our guests bring themselves. If you would like to rent surfboards, they are available from several providers.) Motorized items — such as jet skis, boats, cars, or RV’s — can be rented from nearby providers.
- Are events allowed at Aquatopia North?
- Because parking is limited to only 6 vehicles, and the home lies at the end of a private one-way street in a very quiet residential neighborhood, this home is not available for large parties or events. It is NOT a party house. Plus: the area surrounding the home is environmentally fragile, and cannot safely withstand more people than the posted maximum occupancy of the home itself. The house also lacks a single large room suitable for hosting a large group. If you want to have a big party near the beach, consider these nearby alternatives: The Marriott Hutchinson Island Resort has ample facilities for large events, and The House of Refuge has a smaller room that it rents out to small-to-medium-size events.
- Are there alligators?
- Alligators don't exist in this part of Florida. (Gators can't survive near the beach in saltwater environments; they live only inland, where there is plenty of fresh water.) At Beach Houses in Paradise, both the river and ocean are salty.
- Can I combine a Florida beach house vacation with a Disney World Orlando vacation?
- Yes. For those interested in combining a beach house experience with Mickey Mouse, Disney World, Universal, and all the other Orlando Resorts: It's a two-hour drive from Aquatopia North to Disney and Orlando, driving along the Florida Turnpike. (Avoid the Interstate). Many vacationing families in our beach home community will spend a week bringing three (or four) generations together in a Florida beach house, then "spin off" the younger side of the family to Disney World for a few days.