"Chateau de la Mer" is a sparkling 9BR/6BA gated beachfront estate that boasts a heated private oceanfront pool, private elevator, oceanfront hot tub and all the high-end luxury touches and finishes found only in the very finest oceanfront estates in America. The home is situated on a private beach in a quiet residential area—there are no condo high rises, resorts, or large public beaches for miles. (No crowds, just a beach all to yourself and your group).
This exclusive oceanfront gated estate is nestled between sun-soaked Jensen Beach Florida and "America's Happiest Seaside City", Stuart FL. (Coastal Living Magazine, 2016 national award winner.) We are proud to be associated with this Southeast Florida landmark that sets a new standard in elegance and luxe vacation living.
Luxury and elegance in flip flops? Absolutely! (This is seaside Florida, after all.) Wear your t-shirt, shorts and flip-flops to the airport, because that's all you need for your Florida beach-house vacation . . . We provide the rest. Travel light — and live large — with the fully-stocked, 5-Star-amenity properties of Beach Houses in Paradise! ("We stock heavy, so you can travel light".) Except for the clothes on your back — and perhaps a dinner jacket or elegant dress — we provide all you need for your turnkey beachfront vacation.
And you can't beat the price: at rates starting at less than $100 per night per bedroom, enjoy 5-star luxury amenities and accommodations at an affordable price (the proverbial champagne on a beer budget!). Note: this beach house is rented only to one party at a time; you will not be sharing the premises with strangers or unknown travelers.
Own a boat? Bring it! There's room to park your trailer, and plenty of public boat ramps nearby. RV? Room for that too. Park it right at the Chateau!
SAVE! Paradise need not hurt the wallet or pocketbook! The owner offers many discounts: military, educators, civil service, rescue and law enforcement, medical and more. Active or retired. Even Florida residents save $. (But if you are age 50+, enjoy our SENIOR discount — by definition, the biggest discount of all.)
The local area is spectacular: Chateau de la Mer is located just one mile north of famed Stuart FL, winner of the "America's Happiest Seaside Town" award given annually by Coastal Living Magazine. (Locals — of a certain age that remember TV's "The Andy Griffith Show" — proudly call Stuart the "Mayberry of Florida") . . . and if that small-town homespun "old-fashioned charm" doesn't excite you, worry not: world-famous Palm Beach — the shopping and cultural Mecca — is less than a one- hour drive to the South. And some of the best restaurants in our area of South Florida — including the best oceanfront restaurant for 100 miles between Vero Beach and Palm Beach — are located within walking distance — less than a 1/4 mile away.
Everything is included free with your rental
From bicycles to beach blankets, from towels to toilet paper, and all points between. (Did you know that fewer than 25% of the Florida vacation rental listings include high chairs for little ones?)
Many vacation rentals don't even provide a full supply of toilet paper (!) or basics like towels, bed linens, toiletries, paper goods or even cooking essentials like salt, pepper, spices, oils & other basic staples.
And can you imagine arriving at your beach house, only to discover that there are no coolers, ice, beach chairs, beach towels, beach blankets, umbrellas and beach toys like sand pails, bikes, cornhole, volleyball, kayaks, and horseshoes? Why waste the first day of your precious vacation with a wallet-draining trek to the local Wal-Mart? Instead, book with us today, skip the extra shopping and SAVE! Begin relaxing the moment you arrive . . . we even pre-heat the pool/spa, and put out the bathrobes and towels for you.
What others say about our town (Stuart, FL)
- Coastal Living Magazine: #1 Happiest Seaside Town in America (2016)
- House Beautiful Magazine: #1 Most Beautiful Small Town in Florida
- Smithsonian Magazine: Best Small Towns to Visit in the U.S. (3rd place)
- America In Bloom (Audubon group): #1 Most Beautiful City in America
- American Planning Association: #1 City in Florida (2020 winner)
- FindTheHome: #1 Best Place to Retire in the U.S.
- OnlyInYourState: 1 of 8 "Most Beautiful Small Towns in Florida"
- Huffington Post: Top Florida Beach Towns
A treasure chest of delight
There's even more fun to be had: Chateau de la Mer sits smack dab in the middle of the "Treasure Coast". To this very day, gold doubloons, pieces of eight and other Spanish treasure still occasionally wash up along Hutchinson Island, especially following big storms. (Complimentary beach-comber metal-detectors are provided, of course!)
Help preserve our pristine area
The waters in and around the beach house are among the most biologically rich and environmentally sensitive in the entire United States. The owners of the home are ardent supporters of local environmental groups for 20+ years, with financial support and contributions well into the 7 figures.
Help preserve the natural beauty and sensitive ecosystem surrounding the home:
- Do not touch or approach dolphins, sea turtles and manatees (who sometimes swim near the end of the dock). These are protected species. The Florida Fish and Wildlife officers in their boats have powerful binoculars; they WILL arrest you.
- Be responsible with your fishing tackle. Avoid leaving behind loose lines, hooks and other tackle after a successful day fishing. (Pelicans, egrets, herons and other birdlife get tangled in fish lines or snagged by hooks ... or by fish they've caught who still have a hook in their mouth.)
- Do not litter (this includes urinating into the water, emptying alcohol or soda into the water, and so on).
Availability (Reserve your Dates)
How to Book
Located in the idyllic seaside community of Jensen Beach, FL, "Chateau de la Mer" is available on all major travel websites and vacation-rental booking platforms. For pricing & availability, search your favorite travel platform for "Jensen Beach FL", and use the map feature to navigate to the oceanfront area just east of Jensen Beach FL.
Need help or have questions?
We'd love to make your vacation exceptional! Ask us about availability, pricing, and more.
Beach & Oceanfront Area:
Kitchen & Living Areas:
Grand Master Bedroom Suite:
Garage & Driveway:
Additional Interior Photos:
Exterior / Decking / Balconies:
Previous guests at Chateau de la Mer have posted zillions of reviews online, at all the different travel websites, Facebook, Google Reviews, Yelp and beyond. Even more elect to do it "the old-fashioned way" . . . by making hand-written entries into a physical journal located at the home itself:
- Are the kayaks and jet skis included?
- All human-powered toys you see — from bikes to kayaks, from paddle boards to snorkels — are included free with your rental. (Note that surfboards tend to be highly specialized items that many of our guests bring themselves. If you would like to rent surfboards, they are available from several providers.) Motorized items — such as jet skis, boats, cars, or RV’s — can be rented from nearby providers.
- Are there alligators?
- Alligators don't exist in this part of Florida. (Gators can't survive near the beach in saltwater environments; they live only inland, where there is plenty of fresh water.) No gators at Chateau de la Mer.
- Can I combine a Florida beach house vacation with a Disney World Orlando vacation?
- Yes. For those interested in combining a beach house experience with Mickey Mouse, Disney World, Universal, and all the other Orlando Resorts: It's a two-hour drive from Chateau de la Mer to Disney and Orlando, driving along the Florida Turnpike. (Avoid the Interstate). Many vacationing families in our beach home community will spend a week bringing three (or four) generations together in a Florida beach house, then "spin off" the younger side of the family to Disney World for a few days.