"Twin Beaches" consists of "As Good as it Gets" and "Heaven Can't Wait", two side-by-side stunning ocean-to-river beach house vacation rentals, gleaming in the warm south Florida sunshine. Together they feature 9 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, with private docks, hot tubs and more.
Situated directly ON the Atlantic Ocean, "Twin Beaches" combines two of our most popular beach houses into a single, convenient booking, and for cheaper than the price of booking each individually!
And not just two beach houses next door to each other ... two BEACHES, too: The warm Florida Atlantic Ocean on the back porch, and the pristine Indian River (complete with private dock) off the front driveway. Soak in sunrises *and* sunsets ... swim, paddleboard, snorkel or kayak on whichever side the water is best!
Situated on a private, swimmable beach in a quiet residential area. There are no condos, high rises or large public beaches for miles: No crowds, just a beach all to yourself and your party. Just across the street are your own twin 200-foot-long deep-water private docks on the Indian River, offering some of the best fishing in the world, and stocked with all your favorite water toys and fishing gear (provided complimentary, of course).
Why is "Ocean to river" so special? Easy: When you step off the back-porch oceanfront deck, you are walking onto your own private Atlantic Ocean beach. Now, head on over to the front door. Walk 20 paces in the other direction. Now you are on your own private dock on the mile-wide Indian River. A dock that's just a mile north of the St. Lucie inlet, which connects the river to the ocean. Fish (saltwater or freshwater). Surf. Paddleboard. Jetski. Snorkel. Scuba. Catch giant marlin just a few miles offshore, within view of your ocean-to-intracoastal home located on Hutchinson Island in Stuart FL, long regarded as the "Sailfish capital of the world". Enjoy our complimentary kayaks, paddle boards, surf boards, snorkeling gear, fishing gear, bicycles, metal detectors, the list goes on and on ... did we mention the free sunrises & sunsets?
Everything is included free with your rental
Wear your t-shirt, shorts and flip-flops to the airport, because that's all you need for your Florida beach-house vacation . . . We provide the rest. Travel light — and live large — with the fully-stocked, 5-Star-amenity properties of Beach Houses in Paradise. (Our motto is "We stock heavy, so you can travel light".)
Own one or more boats? Bring them! Moor it at your own private dock, and there's even room to park your trailer. RVs? room for up to 2 full-length RVs too!
SAVE! By booking “Twin Beaches”, you already enjoy a discounted rate compared to the cost of booking the individual homes separately. But additional discounts are available: military, educators, civil service, rescue and law enforcement, medical and more. Active or retired. Even Florida residents save $$. (But Seniors aged 50+ get the biggest discount of all.
What others say about our town (Stuart, FL)
- Coastal Living Magazine: #1 Happiest Seaside Town in America (2016)
- House Beautiful Magazine: #1 Most Beautiful Small Town in Florida
- Smithsonian Magazine: Best Small Towns to Visit in the U.S. (3rd place)
- America In Bloom (Audubon group): #1 Most Beautiful City in America
- American Planning Association: #1 City in Florida (2020 winner)
- Oprah Winfrey: "Most charming American towns you've never heard of" (6th place, O Magazine, Jan 2020)
- FindTheHome: #1 Best Place to Retire in the U.S.
- OnlyInYourState: 1 of 8 "Most Beautiful Small Towns in Florida"
- Huffington Post: Top Florida Beach Towns
Two of the only 60 beach houses like it in the USA
These precious ocean jewels are among the fewer than 60 beach houses in the entire United States that sit DIRECTLY ON THE OCEAN and also sit DIRECTLY ON A MILE-PLUS WIDE RIVER with private dock for fishing and water toys, and where the river empties into the ocean just a short mile away. Start every day with breakfast views of a glorious sunrise gently emerging above the peaceful ocean. Usher in each evening with mesmerizing vistas of golden-hued sunsets rippling across the majestic Indian River.
A water wonderland
In addition to the private beaches, enjoy TWO private docks adjacent to tiki-hut entertainment deck, complete with complimentary fishing equipment (fully-stocked bait and tackle), snorkeling gear, and even complimentary water toys such as paddleboards, kayaks, rafts and more. If you're not bringing your own, boats and jet skis are available too.
A treasure chest of delight
And there's even more fun to be had: the homes sit smack dab in the middle of the "Treasure Coast". To this very day, gold doubloons, pieces of eight and other Spanish treasure still occasionally wash up along Hutchinson Island, especially following big storms. The nearby House of Refuge Museum showcases relics from prior shipwrecks, one of which — the Georges Valentine wreck — is a fun snorkeling experience and is close enough to swim to from the beach nearby! (Complimentary beach-comber metal-detectors are provided.)
Help preserve our pristine area
The waters in and around the beach houses are among the most biologically rich and environmentally sensitive in the entire United States. The owners of the home are ardent supporters of local environmental groups for 20+ years, with financial support and contributions well into the 7 figures.
Help preserve the natural beauty and sensitive ecosystem surrounding the home:
- Do not touch or approach dolphins, sea turtles and manatees (who sometimes swim near the end of the dock). These are protected species. The Florida Fish and Wildlife officers in their boats have powerful binoculars; they WILL arrest you.
- Be responsible with your fishing tackle. Avoid leaving behind loose lines, hooks and other tackle after a successful day fishing. (Pelicans, egrets, herons and other birdlife get tangled in fish lines or snagged by hooks ... or by fish they've caught who still have a hook in their mouth.)
- Do not litter (this includes urinating into the water, emptying alcohol or soda into the water, and so on).
Availability (Reserve your Dates)
How to Book
"Twin Beaches" is available on all major travel websites and vacation-rental booking platforms. For pricing & availability, search your favorite travel platform for "Stuart FL" and use the map feature to navigate to the oceanfront area just east of the towns of Stuart Florida and Sewall's Point Florida.
Need help or have questions?
We'd love to make your vacation exceptional! Ask us about availability, pricing, and more.
- Are the kayaks and jet skis included?
- All human-powered toys you see – from bikes to kayaks, from paddle boards to snorkels – are included free with your rental. (Note that surfboards tend to be highly specialized items that many of our guests bring themselves. If you would like to rent surfboards, they are available from several providers.) Motorized items – such as jet skis, boats, cars, or RV’s – can be rented from nearby providers.
- Are there alligators?
- Alligators don't exist in this part of Florida. (Gators can't survive near the beach in saltwater environments; they live only inland, where there is plenty of fresh water.) At Twin Beaches, both the river and ocean are salty.
- Can I combine a Florida beach house vacation with a Disney World Orlando vacation?
- Yes. For those interested in combining a beach house experience with Mickey Mouse, Disney World, Universal, and all the other Orlando Resorts: It's a two-hour drive from Twin Beaches to Disney and Orlando, driving along the Florida Turnpike. (Avoid the Interstate). Many vacationing families in our beach home community will spend a week bringing three (or four) generations together in a Florida beach house, then "spin off" the younger side of the family to Disney World for a few days.