"Heaven Can't Wait" is a 5BR/3BA ocean-to-river Florida beach house. Sleeping well over a dozen, the house is thisclose to the Atlantic Ocean — a child can throw a stone into the surf from the deck! And — somehow — on the home's other side, the house is just as close to the Indian River, with a private dock for your boat, jet ski or other water toys.
Why wait for the afterlife, when Heaven is right here on earth? Heaven Can't Wait is where Ocean-to-River fabulousness meets outer-banks-style architecture: A member of the Beach Houses in Paradise family, the home is fitted with luxury furnishings throughout, including an oceanfront hot tub. The beach home is also our most pet-friendly offering, on a pet-friendly beach and river. The perfect marriage of seaside serenity and water fun!
Step off the back porch into the Atlantic Ocean. Walk 15 paces from the front yard onto your private dock on the mile-wide Indian River. Pets welcome, both on the beach and in the home. (Complimentary kennel facilities provided, dog-wash stations, etc.) Fantastic fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding, snorkeling, jet skis and more. Enjoy our complimentary kayaks, paddle boards, snorkeling gear, fishing gear, bicycles, metal detectors, the list goes on and on ... did we mention the free sunrises and sunsets, BOTH over big water?
Heaven Can't Wait is situated on a private beach in a quiet residential area. There are no condos, high rises or large public beaches for miles – no crowds, just a beach all to yourself and your party. Just across the street is your own 200-foot-long deep-water private dock on the Indian River, offering some of the best fishing in the world, and stocked with all your favorite water toys and fishing gear. (Provided complimentary, of course.)
SWIMMING POOL! Looking for a pool? How about 3? (!!) With your stay of 1 week or longer, the owner includes FREE complimentary passes to 3 resort-style pools at the nearby Ocean Club at the Marriott Hutchinson Island Resort (includes golf+tennis+fitness) The Marriott is located just 1 mile north of the home.
Wear your t-shirt, shorts and flip-flops to the airport, because that's all you need to bring for your Florida beach-house vacation . . . We provide the rest. Travel light — and live large — with the fully-stocked, 5-Star-amenity properties of Beach Houses in Paradise. (Our motto is "We stock heavy, so you can travel light".)
Not only is the home situated in the most biodiverse marine environment in America (source: Florida Oceanographic Institute), but it's also located in Stuart FL, Winner of the "America's Happiest Seaside Town" award given annually by Coastal Living Magazine! (Locals — of a certain age that remember TV's "The Andy Griffith Show" — proudly call Stuart the "Mayberry of Florida".)
SAVE! Paradise need not hurt the wallet or pocketbook. We offer many discounts: military, educators, civil service, rescue and law enforcement, medical and more. Active or retired. Even Florida residents save $$. (But "Seniors" aged 50+ get the biggest discount of all.)
One of the only 60 beach houses like it in the USA
A rare ocean pearl, the home is among the fewer than 60 beach houses in the entire United States that sit DIRECTLY ON THE OCEAN and also sit DIRECTLY ON A MILE-PLUS WIDE RIVER with private dock for fishing and water toys, and where the river empties into the ocean just a short mile away. Start every day with breakfast views of a glorious sunrise gently emerging above the peaceful ocean. Usher in each evening with mesmerizing vistas of golden-hued sunsets rippling across the majestic Indian River.
A nature-lover’s paradise
The home sits at the southern terminus of the Indian River, the most biologically diverse estuary in all North America (according to marinelife samples taken by the Florida Oceanographic Society marine biologists in May 2015 ... samples taken just yards away from this home's dock.) From your dock or oceanfront deck, watch manatees, dolphins, and sea turtles frolic year-round. Birdlife abounds with ibis, egrets, herons, warblers, pelicans and more. And fishing? Well, let's just say that while a Publix supermarket is conveniently located just a few blocks down the street, you'll never need to buy fish from the market during your stay.
A water wonderland
In addition to the private beach, enjoy your own private dock, complete with complimentary fishing equipment (fully-stocked rods, line and tackle), snorkeling gear, and even complimentary water toys like paddleboards, surfboards, kayaks , rafts and more. (For those that wish to bring their own boat and/or jet skis, access is easy: Trailer to the public boat ramp a mile away, and park your watercraft at your own private dock during your entire stay. There's even room for your trailer in the ample parking area provided directly in front of the beach house). Of course, boats, jet skis, and windsurfing rigs are also available locally.
A treasure chest of delight
And there's even more fun to be had: the house sits smack dab in the middle of the "Treasure Coast". To this very day, gold doubloons, pieces of eight and other spanish treasure still occasionally wash up along Hutchinson Island, especially following big storms. In fact, just two hundred yards away to the north of the beach house, the House of Refuge Museum showcases relics from prior shipwrecks, one of which — the Georges Valentine wreck — is a fun snorkeling experience and is close enough to swim to from the beach house! (Complimentary beach-comber metal-detectors are provided, of course!)
Help preserve our pristine area
The waters in and around the beach house are among the most biologically rich and environmentally sensitive in the entire United States. The owners of the home are ardent supporters of local environmental groups for 20+ years, with financial support and contributions well into the 7 figures.
Help preserve the natural beauty and sensitive ecosystem surrounding the home:
- Do not touch or approach dolphins, sea turtles and manatees (who sometimes swim near the end of the dock). These are protected species. The Florida Fish and Wildlife officers in their boats have powerful binoculars; they WILL arrest you.
- Be responsible with your fishing tackle. Avoid leaving behind loose lines, hooks and other tackle after a successful day fishing. (Pelicans, egrets, herons and other birdlife get tangled in fish lines or snagged by hooks ... or by fish they've caught who still have a hook in their mouth.)
- Do not litter (this includes urinating into the water, emptying alcohol or soda into the water, and so on).
Availability (Reserve your Dates)
How to Book
Located in Stuart FL, "Heaven Can't Wait" is available on all major travel websites and beach house rental booking platforms. For pricing and availability, visit your favorite travel site and search for "Stuart FL". Use the map feature to navigate east towards the oceanfront, just seaward of the towns of Stuart FL and Sewall's Point FL. (Heaven Can't Wait is located a few miles north of the St. Lucie ocean inlet, and about 1 mile south of the last major bridge from the mainland to South Hutchinson Island.)
Need help or have questions?
We'd love to make your vacation exceptional! Ask us about availability, pricing, and more.
First Floor Living Areas:
Second Floor with Bedrooms:
Previous guests have posted zillions of reviews online, at all the different travel websites, Facebook, Google Reviews, Yelp and beyond. Even more elect to do it “the old-fashioned way” . . . by making hand-written entries into a physical journal located at the home itself:
- Are the kayaks and jet skis included?
- All human-powered toys you see — from bikes to kayaks, from paddle boards to snorkels — are included free with your rental. (Note that surfboards tend to be highly specialized items that many of our guests bring themselves. If you would like to rent surfboards, they are available from several providers.) Motorized items — such as jet skis, boats, cars, or RV’s — can be rented from nearby providers.
- Are there alligators?
- Alligators don't exist in this part of Florida. (Gators can't survive near the beach in saltwater environments; they live only inland, where there is plenty of fresh water.) At Heaven Can't Wait, both the river and ocean are salty.
- Can I combine a Florida beach house vacation with a Disney World Orlando vacation?
- Yes. For those interested in combining a beach house experience with Mickey Mouse, Disney World, Universal, and all the other Orlando Resorts: It's a two-hour drive from Heaven Can't Wait to Disney and Orlando, driving along the Florida Turnpike. (Avoid the Interstate). Many vacationing families in our beach home community will spend a week bringing three (or four) generations together in a Florida beach house, then "spin off" the younger side of the family to Disney World for a few days.