For your convenience, here is a list of the most common questions we get asked at Beach Houses in Paradise:
- Do you have a list of all the beach houses you represent?
- Yes, click here
- How can I book a beach house for my vacation?
- Our beach houses are available on all major travel websites and vacation-rental booking platforms. For pricing & availability, search your favorite travel platform for “Stuart", "Jensen Beach", and "Ft. Pierce FL”, and use the map feature to navigate to the oceanfront.
- Where are your beach houses located?
- On the southeast coast of Florida, within a one-hour drive north of the Miami/Ft.Lauderdale/West Palm Beach metropolitan area, and within a 2-hour drive south of Orlando, Disney World and other Orlando resorts.
We represent virtually all beach houses that are available for rent for a 20-mile stretch between the towns of Stuart FL and Ft. Pierce FL.
- I've stayed at private vacation-rental homes before. Those experiences frustrated me because there was nobody around to show me how to operate the coffee maker or warm up the hot tub. Are you any different?
- Although we are not a hotel chain, and therefore do not offer hotel amenities such as room service and daily maid service, all staff at Beach Houses in Paradise -- from the property manager to maintenance personnel to cleaning personnel -- live within the same neighborhood, happily provide their contact information and telephone numbers, and are always just a few minutes away. (Although the actual owners of these homes may live in other parts of the world, the professional BHIP staff is local to the area and is available to you 24/7.)
- What is the community like near the beach houses? Are there towns, museums, restaurants, and entertainment options?
- The beach homes are local to the towns of Stuart FL and Jensen Beach FL, and are situated in Martin County FL. The towns are large enough to support significant cultural attractions, including numerous museums, nature exhibits, and even live theater, while at the same time small enough to offer that small-town "Mayberry" charm. Our area offers a special and unique blend of southern hospitality in a modern and civilized setting. For details, Google "Martin County tourism", "Stuart FL tourism" and "Jensen Beach FL tourism". (Another good resource: Visit the website of the large Marriott resort in the area, just one mile north of the beach houses -- Marriot's Indian River Plantation -- for an extensive list of area attractions.
- I see the term "Ocean to River" used repeatedly with respect to your beach houses. Why?
- Ocean-to-river properties are rare. An ocean-to-river residence is a home that has the ocean as its "back yard" and has a river as its "front yard". It's a home where you can go ocean surfing in the morning, and fish off your riverfront dock in the afternoon. And in even rarer cases where the river is a WIDE river, an ocean-to-river home provides stunning sunrises that rise above the water AND magnificent sunsets that set down against the water.
The beach houses offered by BHIP are extremely rare jewels -- there are only 60 ocean-to-river, wide-water and warm-weather beach houses in the US that offer private docks and access to the ocean within just a mile of the home. Most of them are in Florida, and many of those are far away from the nearest major airport or population center. (Florida keys, for example). Only BHIP offers ocean-to-river beach-house vacations that are convenient to major airports and population centers like Orlando (Disney) and Miami.