Margaritaville! Relax in your own "Jimmy Buffet"-style beachside bungalow, with 3 King Bedroom Suites, each with private en-suite baths. The house is packed with fun features, stocked to the nines, and complete with everything you need for a turnkey beach-house vacation — from toys to towels, from toiletries to teapots — and all points between. Gemini Beach will delight everyone in your family or group, across all ages.
Boasting water views from every window, Gemini Beach is a historical landmark: Built to last forever and weather even the worst hurricanes, it was the first residence constructed in the area, and the only home in the area to survive every major hurricane in living memory. The interior was fully renovated in 2020 with all-new appliances and furnishings, while the exterior's historic and rustic character has been carefully preserved.
Wear your t-shirt, shorts and flip-flops to the airport, because that's all you need for your Florida beach-house vacation . . . We provide the rest. Travel light — and live large — with the fully-stocked, 5-Star-amenity properties of Beach Houses in Paradise. (Our motto is "We stock heavy, so you can travel light.")
At rates starting at less than $100 per night per bedroom, enjoy 5-star luxury amenities and accommodations at an affordable price (the proverbial champagne on a beer budget!). Note: Gemini Beach is rented only to one party at a time; you will not be sharing the premises with strangers or unknown travelers.
Gemini Beach is situated on a private beach in a quiet residential area — there are no condos, high rises or large public beaches for miles. (No crowds, just a beach all to yourself and your group.) The Ocean is right off your back porch. And right across the street is your own 100-foot-long deep-water private dock on the Indian River, offering some of the best fishing in the world, and stocked with all your favorite water toys (complimentary kayaks, paddleboards, snorkel gear, bicycles, boogie boards, aqua cycle, fishing poles & tackle, metal detectors, and more).
Own a boat? Bring it! Moor it at your own private dock, and there's even room to park your trailer. (Boat ramp just 1 mile away). RV? Room for that too! There's so much parking – on both sides of the street – there's room for multiple RVs & boats!
SAVE! Paradise can be cheaper than you might think. We offer many discounts: military, educators, civil service, rescue & law enforcement, medical & more. Active or retired. Even Florida residents save $. (But if you are age 50+, enjoy our SENIOR discount — by definition, the biggest discount of all.)
And it's a great neighborhood: Not only is the home situated in the most biodiverse marine environment in North America (source: Florida Oceanographic Institute), but it's also located in Stuart FL, Winner of the "America's Happiest Seaside Town" award given annually by Coastal Living Magazine. (Locals — of a certain age that remember TV's "The Andy Griffith Show" — proudly call Stuart the "Mayberry of Florida".)
Everything is included free with your rental
From bicycles to beach blankets, from towels to toilet paper, and all points between. (Did you know that fewer than 25% of Florida listings include high chairs for little ones? Many vacation rentals don't even provide you a full supply of toilet paper (!) or such basics as towels, bed linens, toiletries, paper goods or even cooking essentials like salt, pepper, spices, oils, and other basic staples.
And can you imagine arriving to your beach vacation rental, only to discover that there are no coolers, ice, beach chairs, beach towels, beach blankets, umbrellas and beach toys like sand pails, bikes, cornhole, volleyball, kayaks, and horseshoes? Why waste the first day of your precious vacation — or more money — shopping at the local Wal-Mart?
Instead, book a Beach House in Paradise and begin relaxing the moment you arrive. (We even pre-heat hot tubs and pools, and put out the bathrobes & towels so your relaxing beach vacation can start the moment you arrive.)
What others say about our town (Stuart, FL)
- Coastal Living Magazine: #1 Happiest Seaside Town in America (2016)
- House Beautiful Magazine: #1 Most Beautiful Small Town in Florida
- Smithsonian Magazine: Best Small Towns to Visit in the U.S. (3rd place)
- America In Bloom (Audubon group): #1 Most Beautiful City in America
- American Planning Association: #1 City in Florida (2020 winner)
- Oprah Winfrey: "Most charming American towns you've never heard of" (6th place, O Magazine, Jan 2020)
- FindTheHome: #1 Best Place to Retire in the U.S.
- OnlyInYourState: 1 of 8 "Most Beautiful Small Towns in Florida"
- Huffington Post: Top Florida Beach Towns
One of only 60 beach houses like it in the USA
Gemini Beach is among the fewer than 60 beach houses in the entire U.S. that sit DIRECTLY ON THE OCEAN and also sit DIRECTLY ON A MILE-PLUS WIDE RIVER with private dock for fishing and water toys, and where the river empties into the ocean just a short mile away. Start every day with breakfast views of a glorious sunrise gently emerging above the peaceful ocean. Usher in each evening with mesmerizing vistas of golden-hued sunsets rippling across the majestic Indian River.
A water wonderland
In addition to the private beach, enjoy your own private dock adjacent to tiki-hut entertainment deck, complete with complimentary fishing equipment (fully-stocked tackle & gear), snorkeling gear, and even complimentary water toys such as paddleboards, kayaks, rafts and more. If you're not bringing your own boat or jet skis, rent from local providers close by.
A treasure chest of delight
Gemini Beach sits smack dab in the middle of the "Treasure Coast". To this very day, gold doubloons, pieces of eight and other spanish treasure still occasionally wash up along Hutchinson Island, especially following big storms. In fact, just three hundred yards away, the House of Refuge Museum showcases relics from prior shipwrecks, one of which — the Georges Valentine wreck — is a fun snorkeling experience and is close enough to swim to from the beach house. (Complimentary beach-comber metal-detectors provided, too.)
Help preserve our pristine area
The waters in and around the beach house are among the most biologically rich and environmentally sensitive in the entire United States. The owners of the home are ardent supporters of local environmental groups for 20+ years, with financial support and contributions well into the 7 figures.
Help preserve the natural beauty and sensitive ecosystem surrounding the home:
- Don't touch/approach dolphins, sea turtles and manatees (who sometimes swim near the end of the dock). These are protected species. The Florida Fish and Wildlife officers in their boats have powerful binoculars; they WILL fine or arrest you.
- Be responsible with fishing tackle. Avoid leaving behind loose lines and tackle after a successful day fishing. (Birdlife gets tangled in fish lines or snagged by hooks ... or by fish they've caught who still have hooks in their mouth.)
- No littering (this includes even urinating into the water or emptying alcohol/soda into the water).
Availability (Reserve your Dates)
How to Book
"Gemini Beach" is available on all major travel websites and beach house rental booking platforms. For pricing and availability, search your favorite travel platform for "Stuart FL" and use the map feature to navigate to the oceanfront area just east of the towns of Stuart Florida and Sewall's Point Florida. (There, you will find our "Beach Houses in Paradise", including "Gemini Beach".)
Need help or have questions?
We'd love to make your vacation exceptional! Ask us about availability, pricing, and more.
Beach & Oceanfront Area:
Dock & Riverfront Recreation Area:
Kitchen & Living Areas:
Master Bedroom Suite:
Driveway / Garage / Laundry:
Exterior / Decking / Balconies:
- Are the kayaks and jet skis included?
- All human-powered toys you see – from bikes to kayaks, from paddle boards to snorkels – are included free with your rental. (Note that surfboards tend to be highly specialized items that many of our guests bring themselves. If you would like to rent surfboards, they are available from several providers.) Motorized items – such as jet skis, boats, cars, or RV’s – can be rented from nearby providers.
- Do you offer discounts?
- We offer many discounts: Military, educators, civil service, medical, rescue and law enforcement. Active or retired. Even Florida residents save (but Seniors age 50+ get the biggest discount of all).
- Are there alligators?
- No. Alligators don't exist in this part of Florida. (Gators can't survive near the beach in saltwater environments; they live only inland, where there is plenty of fresh water.) At Gemini Beach, both the river and ocean are salty.
- Can I combine a Florida beach house vacation with a Disney World Orlando Vacation?
- Yes. For those interested in combining a beach house experience with Mickey Mouse, Disney World, Universal, and all the other Orlando Resorts: It's a two-hour drive from Gemini Beach to Disney and Orlando, driving along the Florida Turnpike. (Avoid the Interstate). Many vacationing families in our beach house community will spend a week bringing three (or four) generations together in a Florida beach house, then "spin off" the younger side of the family to Disney World for a few days.