The Atlantic Ocean is right off your back porch! And 15 paces from your driveway entrance is your own 100 feet of private deeded waterfront on the Indian River, offering some of the best fishing in the world on North America's most biologically diverse estuary (source: Florida Oceanographic Institute), and stocked with all your favorite water toys (complimentary kayaks, paddleboards, snorkel gear, bicycles, boogie boards, fishing gear, metal detectors/beachcombers, inflatable rafts, and more). Plus: huge outdoor parking areas provide room for your RV, trailers, boats, and/or parking for a dozen or more.
Get everybody together at your own private oceanfront luxury estate, and live the sweet life. Bella Vista is especially well-suited for family vacations and reunions, groups of friends, and religious and corporate retreats.
We're NOT "steps to the beach". We're ON the Beach! NOT a condo, town home, RV, trailer or cottage. We're a home .. a private luxury estate home with heated swimming pool plus sundeck . . . and we're ON the beach!
And not just one beach ... two beaches! We're directly on the Atlantic Ocean, on perhaps the best beach you will find between Daytona and Miami. PLUS: We're on the beautiful Indian River, with a small access area for kayak launches, paddleboards, jet skis and more!
Wear your T-shirt, shorts and flip-flops to the airport, because that's all you need for your Florida beach-house vacation . . . We provide the rest. Travel light — and live large — with the fully-stocked, 5-Star-amenity properties of Beach Houses in Paradise! (Our motto is "we stock heavy, so you can travel light".)
At rates starting at less than $100 per night per bedroom, enjoy 5-star luxury amenities and accommodations at a price you can afford. (A champagne-and-caviar vacation on a beer budget!) Note: Bella Vista is rented only to one party at a time; you will not be sharing the premises with strangers or unknown travelers.
SAVE! Paradise need not hurt the wallet or pocketbook. We offer many discounts: military, educators, civil service, rescue and law enforcement, medical and more. Active or retired. Even FL residents save $. (But "Seniors" aged 50+ get the biggest discount of all.)
Fully equipped house... the only thing missing is YOU
Very quiet beach, only Bella Vista and it's next-door neighbor, and no other structures for a half-mile to the south, and several miles to the north. Peace and quiet: away from the road, you will NOT hear anything but the ocean and nature. No streets to cross. No hotels, resorts or condo towers. No big crowds!
About sand fleas and mosquitos
These outdoor pests sometimes visit "Wild" coastal Florida, too! In Aug 2019, the owner installed a property-wide MosquitoNix Gorilla misting system. (Push-button mist-on-demand controls.) Works great! Problem solved!!
Everything is included free with your rental
From bicycles to beach blankets, from towels to toilet paper, and all points between. (Did you know that fewer than 25% of Florida listings include high chairs for little ones? Many vacation rentals don't even provide you a full supply of toilet paper (!) or such basics as towels, bed linens, toiletries, paper goods or even cooking essentials like salt, pepper, spices, oils, and other basic staples.
And can you imagine arriving to your beach vacation rental, only to discover that there are no coolers, ice, beach chairs, beach towels, beach blankets, umbrellas and beach toys like sand pails, bikes, cornhole, volleyball, kayaks, and horseshoes? Why waste the first day of your precious vacation — or more money — shopping at the local Wal-Mart?
Instead, book a Beach House in Paradise and begin relaxing the moment you arrive. (We even pre-heat hot tubs and pools, and put out the bathrobes & towels so your relaxing beach vacation can start the moment you arrive.)
Things to do
- Beachfront horseback rides right at your house
- Minutes away: Restaurants, shopping, nightlife, malls, markets, pharmacies, everglades airboat excursions
- Deep Sea and Intracoastal Fishing
- World Renowned Championship Golf Courses (8 Courses within 20 Minutes)
- Beaches (18-mile paved path for biking, walking, jogging)
- Diving, Snorkeling, Deep-Sea and Shallow-Water Fly Fishing
- The perfect set-up for family vacations and reunions
One of only 60 beach houses like it in the USA
This precious ocean jewel is among the fewer than 60 beach houses in the entire United States that sit DIRECTLY ON THE OCEAN and also sit DIRECTLY ON A MILE-PLUS WIDE RIVER with private, deeded riverfront recreation and water toys, and where the river empties into the ocean just a few short miles away. Start every day with breakfast views of a glorious sunrise gently emerging above the peaceful ocean. Usher in each evening with mesmerizing vistas of golden-hued sunsets rippling across the majestic Indian River.
A nature-lover’s paradise
This Ocean-to-River Beach House sits on the southern portion of the Indian River, considered the most biologically diverse estuary in all of North America (according to marinelife samples taken by the Florida Oceanographic Society marine biologists in May 2015). From either the private riverfront access area, or the oceanfront deck, watch manatees, dolphins, and sea turtles frolic year-round. Birdlife abounds with ibis, egrets, herons, warblers, pelicans and more. And fishing? Well, let's just say that while supermarkets are conveniently located only a few miles away, you'll never need to buy fish from the market during your stay!
A water wonderland
In addition to the private beach, enjoy your own private riverfront recreation and entertainment platform, complete with complimentary fishing equipment (fully-stocked tackle & gear), snorkeling gear, and even complimentary water toys such as paddleboards, kayaks, rafts and more. Boats, jet skis, and windsurfing rigs are also available locally.
A treasure chest of delight
Bella Vista sits smack dab in the middle of the "Treasure Coast". To this very day, gold doubloons, pieces of eight and other spanish treasure still occasionally wash up along Hutchinson Island, especially following big storms during the summer. (Complimentary beach-comber metal-detectors are provided.)
Help preserve our pristine area
The waters in and around the beach house are among the most biologically rich and environmentally sensitive in the entire United States. The owners of the home are ardent supporters of local environmental groups for 20+ years, with financial support and contributions well into the 7 figures.
Help preserve the natural beauty and sensitive ecosystem surrounding the home:
- Do not touch or approach dolphins, sea turtles and manatees (who sometimes swim near the end of the dock). These are protected species. The Florida Fish and Wildlife officers in their boats have powerful binoculars; they WILL arrest you.
- Be responsible with your fishing tackle. Avoid leaving behind loose lines, hooks and other tackle after a successful day fishing. (Pelicans, egrets, herons and other birdlife get tangled in fish lines or snagged by hooks ... or by fish they've caught who still have a hook in their mouth.)
- Do not litter (this includes urinating into the water, emptying alcohol or soda into the water, and so on).
Availability (Reserve your Dates)
How to Book
Located south of Ft. Pierce, in unincorporated St. Lucie County FL, "Bella Vista" is available on all major travel websites and vacation-rental booking platforms. For pricing and availability, search your favorite travel platform for "Ft. Pierce FL", and use the map feature to navigate to the oceanfront just east of the town of Ft. Pierce FL. Bella Vista is located a few miles south of the Ft. Pierce ocean inlet.
Need help or have questions?
We'd love to make your vacation exceptional! Ask us about availability, pricing, and more.
Heated Swimming Pool:
Exterior & Drone Shots:
Terrace & Putting Green:
Grand Master Bedroom Suite:
First Floor / Primary Living Area:
Second Floor (Bedrooms / Bathrooms / Wine Bar):
Ground Floor (Note: the ground floor was recently renovated, with professional photos coming soon)
Previous guests at Bella Vista have posted zillions of reviews online, at all the different travel websites, Facebook, Google Reviews, Yelp and beyond. Even more elect to do it "the old-fashioned way" . . . by making hand-written entries into a physical journal located at the home itself:
- Are boats and jet skis included?
- All human-powered toys you see — from bikes to kayaks, from paddle boards to snorkels — are included free with your rental. (Note that surfboards tend to be highly specialized items that many of our guests bring themselves. If you would like to rent surfboards, they are available from several providers.) Motorized items – such as jet skis, boats, cars, or RV’s – can be rented from nearby providers.
- Are there alligators?
- Alligators don't exist in this part of Florida. (Gators can't survive near the beach in saltwater environments; they live only inland, where there is plenty of fresh water.) At Bella Vista, both the river and ocean are salty.
- Can I combine a Florida beach house vacation with a Disney World Orlando vacation?
- Yes. For those interested in combining a beach house experience with Mickey Mouse, Disney World, Universal, and all the other Orlando Resorts: It's a two-hour drive from Bella Vista to Disney and Orlando, driving along the Florida Turnpike. (Avoid the Interstate). Many vacationing families in our beach home community will spend a week bringing three (or four) generations together in a Florida beach house, then "spin off" the younger side of the family to Disney World for a few days.