Wear your t-shirt, shorts and flip-flops to the airport, because that's all you need for your Florida beach-house vacation . . . We provide the rest. Travel light — and live large — with the fully-stocked, 5-Star-amenity properties of Beach Houses in Paradise! ("We stock heavy, so you can travel light".)
At rates starting at less than $100 per night per bedroom, enjoy 5-star luxury amenities and accommodations at an affordable price (the proverbial champagne on a beer budget!). Note: This beach house is rented only to one party at a time; you will not be sharing the premises with strangers or unknown travelers.
The home is situated on a private beach in a quiet residential area — there are no condos, high rises or large public beaches for miles. (No crowds, just a beach all to yourself and your group.) The Atlantic Ocean is right across the street, w/ your own private deeded beach access. And right in your backyard lies a 150-foot-long deep-water dock on the Indian River, offering some of the best fishing in the world, and stocked with all your favorite water toys (complimentary kayaks, paddleboards, AquaCycle, snorkel gear, bicycles, boogie boards, rafts, fishing poles and tackle, metal detectors, and more).
SHARED DOCK: The dock at Nirvana Shores is shared with another Beach Houses in Paradise property, "Restoration Sands", directly across the street from Nirvana Shores.
ABOUT RIVERFRONT AREA: Separate designated riverfront areas are reserved for the private and exclusive use of Nirvana Shores and Restoration Sands. Separate kayaks, paddleboard launch sites, Aquacycles, fire pits, and more, are provided for groups staying at each beach house.
Own a boat? Bring it! Moor it at your dock, and there's even room to park your boat trailer. (Boat ramp is just 1 mile away by water.) RV? Room for that too!
SAVE! Paradise need not hurt the wallet! The owner offers many discounts: military, educators, civil service, rescue and law enforcement, medical & more. Active or retired. Even Florida residents save $. (But if you are age 50+, enjoy our SENIOR discount — by definition, the biggest discount of all.)
The local area is "Nirvana", too! Not only is the home situated in the most biodiverse marine environment in North America (source: Florida Oceanographic Institute), but it's also located in Stuart FL, Winner of the "America's Happiest Seaside Town" award given annually by Coastal Living Magazine. (Locals — of a certain age that remember TV's "The Andy Griffith Show" — proudly call Stuart the "Mayberry of Florida".)
Everything is included free with your rental
From bicycles to beach blankets, from towels to toilet paper, and all points between. (Did you know that fewer than 25% of Florida listings include high chairs for little ones? Many vacation rentals don't even provide you a full supply of toilet paper (!) or such basics as towels, bed linens, toiletries, paper goods or even cooking essentials like salt, pepper, spices, oils, and other basic staples.
And can you imagine arriving to your beach vacation rental, only to discover that there are no coolers, ice, beach chairs, beach towels, beach blankets, umbrellas and beach toys like sand pails, bikes, cornhole, volleyball, kayaks, and horseshoes? Why waste the first day of your precious vacation — or more money — shopping at the local Wal-Mart?
Instead, book a Beach House in Paradise and begin relaxing the moment you arrive. (We even pre-heat hot tubs and pools, and put out the bathrobes & towels so your relaxing beach vacation can start the moment you arrive.)
What others say about our town (Stuart, FL)
- Coastal Living Magazine: #1 Happiest Seaside Town in America (2016)
- House Beautiful Magazine: #1 Most Beautiful Small Town in Florida
- Smithsonian Magazine: Best Small Towns to Visit in the U.S. (3rd place)
- America In Bloom (Audubon group): #1 Most Beautiful City in America
- American Planning Association: #1 City in Florida (2020 winner)
- Oprah Winfrey: "Most charming American towns you've never heard of" (6th place, O Magazine, Jan 2020)
- FindTheHome: #1 Best Place to Retire in the U.S.
- OnlyInYourState: 1 of 8 "Most Beautiful Small Towns in Florida"
- Huffington Post: Top Florida Beach Towns
One of only 60 beach houses like it in the USA
This beach house is among the fewer than 60 beach houses in the entire U.S. that sit DIRECTLY ON THE OCEAN and also sit DIRECTLY ON A MILE-PLUS WIDE RIVER with boating/fishing dock stocked with water toys, and where the river empties into the ocean just a short mile away. Start every day with breakfast views of a glorious sunrise gently emerging above the peaceful ocean. Usher in each evening with mesmerizing vistas of golden-hued sunsets rippling across the majestic Indian River.
A nature-lover’s paradise
The home sits at the southern terminus of the Indian River, the most biologically diverse estuary in all North America (according to marinelife samples taken by the Florida Oceanographic Society marine biologists in May 2015 ... samples taken just a few yards south of the home's dock). From the dock, tiki hut, or oceanfront deck, watch manatees, dolphins, and sea turtles frolic year-round. Birdlife abounds with ibis, egrets, herons, warblers, pelicans and more. And fishing? Well, let's just say that while a Publix supermarket is conveniently located just a few blocks down the street, you won't need to buy fish from the market.
A water wonderland
In addition to the private beach, enjoy dock access adjacent to tiki-hut entertainment deck, complete with complimentary fishing equipment (fully-stocked tackle & gear), snorkeling gear, and even complimentary water toys such as paddleboards, kayaks, rafts and more. If you're not bringing your own boat or jet skis, rent just a few hundred yards away from the dock!
A treasure chest of delight
There's even more fun to be had: This Ocean-to-River Beach House sits smack dab in the middle of the "Treasure Coast". To this very day, gold doubloons, pieces of eight and other spanish treasure still occasionally wash up along Hutchinson Island, especially following big storms. In fact, just two hundred yards away to the north of the beach house, the House of Refuge Museum showcases relics from prior shipwrecks, one of which — the Georges Valentine wreck — is a fun snorkeling experience and is close enough to swim to from the beach house! (Complimentary beach-comber metal-detectors are provided, of course!)
Help preserve our pristine area
The waters in and around the beach house are among the most biologically rich and environmentally sensitive in the entire United States. The owners of the home are ardent supporters of local environmental groups for 20+ years, with financial support & contributions well into the 7 figures.
Help preserve the natural beauty and sensitive ecosystem surrounding the home:
- Do not touch or approach dolphins, sea turtles and manatees (who sometimes swim near the end of the dock). These are protected species. The Florida Fish and Wildlife officers in their boats have powerful binoculars; they WILL arrest you.
- Be responsible with your fishing tackle. Avoid leaving behind loose lines, hooks and other tackle after a successful day fishing. (Pelicans, egrets, heron and other birdlife get tangled in fish lines or snagged by hooks ... or by fish they've caught who still have a hook in their mouth.)
- Do not litter (this includes urinating into the water, emptying alcohol or soda into the water, and so on).
Availability (Reserve your Dates)
How to Book
"Nirvana Shores" is available on all major travel websites and beach house rental booking platforms. For pricing and availability, search your favorite travel platform for "Stuart FL" and use the map feature to navigate to the oceanfront area just east of the towns of Stuart Florida and Sewall's Point Florida. (There, you will find our "Beach Houses in Paradise", including Nirvana Shores.
Need help or have questions?
We'd love to make your vacation exceptional! Ask us about availability, pricing, and more.
Beach & Oceanfront Area:
Dock & Riverfront Recreation Area:
Heated Swimming Pool:
Kitchen & Living Areas:
Grand Master Bedroom Suite:
Additional Interior Photos:
Exterior / Decking / Balconies:
Previous guests at Nirvana Shores have posted zillions of reviews online, at all the different travel websites, Facebook, Google Reviews, Yelp and beyond. Even more elect to do it "the old-fashioned way" . . . by making hand-written entries into a physical journal located at the home itself:
Previous guests have generously contributed photos and videos, submitted to us or posted publicly on social media, about their group enjoying fun activities during their stay at Nirvana Shores:
- Is Nirvana Shores wheelchair or motion-impaired accessible?
- Nirvana Shores is among the houses that we represent that are considered the most accessible, with elevators, 32-inch clearances into at least one bedroom and bathroom, roll-in showers, room for shower chairs, relatively flat driveways and access areas.
- Are boats and jet skis included?
- All human-powered toys you see — from bikes to kayaks, from paddle boards to snorkels — are included free with your rental. (Note that surfboards tend to be highly specialized items that many of our guests bring themselves. If you would like to rent surfboards, they are available from several providers.) Motorized items — such as jet skis, boats, cars, or RV’s — can be rented from nearby providers.
- Are there alligators?
- Alligators don't exist in this part of Florida. (Gators can't survive near the beach in saltwater environments; they live only inland, where there is plenty of fresh water.) At Nirvana Shores, both the river and ocean are salty.
- Can I combine a Florida beach house vacation with a Disney World Orlando vacation?
- Yes. For those interested in combining a beach house experience with Mickey Mouse, Disney World, Universal, and all the other Orlando Resorts: It's a two-hour drive from Nirvana Shores to Disney and Orlando, driving along the Florida Turnpike. (Avoid the Interstate). Many vacationing families in our beach home community will spend a week bringing three (or four) generations together in a Florida beach house, then "spin off" the younger side of the family to Disney World for a few days.