La Dolce Vita arrived on the vacation-rental market for the very first time only a few years ago. Already a high-end luxury beach villa, the majestic property was further upgraded and restored recently with all-new beds and furnishings, 4K UHD TVs, water toys, high-speed business-class wifi internet, and more.
With 8 bedrooms and 5 baths, 100 linear feet on both the ocean and bay/river, a big oceanfront relaxation deck (and separate observation/sundeck), plus riverfront dock, and more than 3600 square feet of bedrooms, bathrooms and living area, La Dolce Vita is among the largest and most luxuriously appointed ocean-to-river beach houses available in the USA. Moreover, this palace comfortably sleeps 16, or more with the provided rollaway beds and available "pop-up" bedrooms (think: sleeper sofas + portable privacy dividers + private flat-screen TV).
Get everybody together at your own private beachfront luxury home, and live the sweet life. (La Dolce Vita is especially well-suited for family reunions, groups of friends, and religious, corporate, and group retreats.)
La Dolce Vita is one of the few Beach Houses in Paradise homes that feature both a built-in heated pool and a private elevator. (No more stairs!) Plus: with its huge double-oven kitchen and spacious open floor plan that can entertain up to a few dozen in the same room, and ample parking, this sparkling palace is one of our best-suited beach houses for small events and gatherings (Note: La Dolce Vita is NOT a party house.)
Wear your t-shirt, shorts and flip-flops to the airport, because that's all you need pack for your Florida beach-house vacation. We provide the rest. Travel light — and live large — with the fully stocked, meticulously maintained 5-Star-amenity properties of Beach Houses in Paradise. (Our motto is "We stock heavy, so you can travel light.")
Enjoy rates starting at less than $100 per night per bedroom, 5-star luxury amenities, accommodations and an ON-the-beach location at a price you can afford. (It's like champagne on a beer budget!) Note: La Dolce Vita is rented only to one party at a time; you will not be sharing the premises with strangers or unknown travelers.
La Dolce Vita is situated on a private beach in a quiet residential area — there are no condos, high rises or large public beaches for miles. ( no crowds, just a beach all to yourself and your group). The Atlantic ocean is right off your back porch. And 15 paces from your front door is a nature-preserve walkway that leads to your own 300-foot-long deep-water private dock on the Indian River, offering some of the best fishing in the world, and stocked with all your favorite water toys (complimentary kayaks, paddleboards, snorkel gear, bicycles, boogie boards, inflatable rafts, fishing poles and tackle, metal detectors, and more).
Own a boat? Bring it! Moor it at your own private dock, and there's even room to park your trailer. RV? room for that too!
SAVE! We offer many discounts: military, educators, civil service, rescue and law enforcement, medical and more. Active or retired. Even Florida residents save $$. (But "Seniors" aged 50+ get the biggest discount of all.)
Not only is the home situated in the most biodiverse marine environment in America (source: Florida Oceanographic Institute), but it's also located in Stuart FL, Winner of the "America's Happiest Seaside Town" award given annually by Coastal Living Magazine! (Locals — of a certain age that remember TV's "The Andy Griffith Show" — proudly call Stuart the "Mayberry of Florida".)
Everything is included free with your rental
From bicycles to beach blankets, from towels to toilet paper, and all points between. (Did you know that fewer than 25% of Florida listings include high chairs for little ones? Many vacation rentals don't even provide you a full supply of toilet paper (!) or such basics as towels, bed linens, toiletries, paper goods or even cooking essentials like salt, pepper, spices, oils, and other basic staples.
And can you imagine arriving to your beach vacation rental, only to discover that there are no coolers, ice, beach chairs, beach towels, beach blankets, umbrellas and beach toys like sand pails, bikes, cornhole, volleyball, kayaks, and horseshoes? Why waste the first day of your precious vacation — or more money — shopping at the local Wal-Mart?
Instead, book a Beach House in Paradise and begin relaxing the moment you arrive. (We even pre-heat hot tubs and pools, and put out the bathrobes & towels so your relaxing beach vacation can start the moment you arrive.)
What others say about our town (Stuart, FL)
- Coastal Living Magazine: #1 Happiest Seaside Town in America (2016)
- House Beautiful Magazine: #1 Most Beautiful Small Town in Florida
- Smithsonian Magazine: Best Small Towns to Visit in the U.S. (3rd place)
- America In Bloom (Audubon group): #1 Most Beautiful City in America
- American Planning Association: #1 City in Florida (2020 winner)
- Oprah Winfrey: "Most charming American towns you've never heard of" (6th place, O Magazine, Jan 2020)
- FindTheHome: #1 Best Place to Retire in the U.S.
- OnlyInYourState: 1 of 8 "Most Beautiful Small Towns in Florida"
- Huffington Post: Top Florida Beach Towns
One of only 60 beach houses like it in the USA
La Dolce Vita is among the fewer than 60 beach houses in the entire United States that sit DIRECTLY ON THE OCEAN and also sit DIRECTLY ON A MILE-PLUS WIDE RIVER with private dock for fishing and water toys, and where the river empties into the ocean just a short mile away. Start every day with breakfast views of a glorious sunrise gently emerging above the peaceful ocean. Usher in each evening with mesmerizing vistas of golden-hued sunsets rippling across the majestic Indian River.
A nature-lover’s paradise
The home sits at the southern terminus of the Indian River, the most biologically diverse estuary in all North America (according to marinelife samples taken by the Florida Oceanographic Society marine biologists in May 2015 ... samples taken just yards away from this home's dock!) From the dock, tiki hut, or oceanfront deck, watch manatees, dolphins, and sea turtles frolic year-round. Birdlife abounds with ibis, egrets, herons, warblers, pelicans and more. And fishing? Well, let's just say that while a Publix supermarket is conveniently located just a few blocks down the street, you'll never need to buy fish from the market during your stay!
A water wonderland
In addition to your own beach directly on the Atlantic Ocean enjoy your own private dock, complete with complimentary fishing equipment (fully-stocked tackle & gear), snorkeling gear, and even complimentary water toys like paddleboards, surfboards, kayaks, rafts and more. (Not bringing your own boat or jet skis? Rent from a location just a few hundred years near your dock!)
A treasure chest of delight
La Dolce Vita sits smack dab in the middle of the "Treasure Coast". To this very day, gold doubloons, pieces of eight and other spanish treasure still occasionally wash up along Hutchinson Island, especially following big storms during the summer.(Complimentary beach-comber metal-detectors are provided.)
Help preserve our pristine area
The waters in and around the beach house are among the most biologically rich and environmentally sensitive in the entire United States. The owners of the home are ardent supporters of local environmental groups for 20+ years, with financial support and contributions well into the 7 figures.
Help preserve the natural beauty and sensitive ecosystem surrounding the home:
- Do not touch or approach dolphins, sea turtles and manatees (who sometimes swim near the end of the dock). These are protected species. The Florida Fish and Wildlife officers in their boats have powerful binoculars; they WILL arrest you.
- Be responsible with your fishing tackle. Avoid leaving behind loose lines, hooks and other tackle after a successful day fishing. (Pelicans, egrets, herons and other birdlife get tangled in fish lines or snagged by hooks ... or by fish they've caught who still have a hook in their mouth.)
- Do not litter (this includes urinating into the water, emptying alcohol or soda into the water, and so on).
Availability (Reserve your Dates)
How to Book
Located in Stuart FL, "La Dolce Vita" is available on all major travel websites and beach house rental booking platforms. For pricing and availability, visit your favorite travel site and search for "Stuart FL". Use the map feature to navigate east towards the oceanfront, just seaward of the towns of Stuart FL and Sewall's Point FL. (La Dolce Vita is located a few miles north of the St. Lucie ocean inlet, and about 1 mile south of the last major bridge to South Hutchinson Island.).
Need help or have questions?
We'd love to make your vacation exceptional! Ask us about availability, pricing, and more.
Dock & Riverfront:
Heated Swimming Pool:
Exterior / Decks:
Kitchen & Living Areas:
Bedrooms & Bathrooms (on top floor):
Ground Floor & Bedrooms:
Previous guests have posted zillions of reviews online, at all the different travel websites, Facebook, Google Reviews, Yelp and beyond. Even more elect to do it “the old-fashioned way” . . . by making hand-written entries into a physical journal located at the home itself:
- Is La Dolce Vita wheelchair or motion-impaired accessible?
- This beach home features a private elevator connecting both floors of the home.
- Are boats and jet skis included?
- All human-powered toys you see — from bikes to kayaks, from paddle boards to snorkels — are included free with your rental. (Note that surfboards tend to be highly specialized items that many of our guests bring themselves. If you would like to rent surfboards, they are available from several providers.) Motorized items — such as jet skis, boats, cars, or RV’s — can be rented from nearby providers.
- Are there alligators?
- Alligators don't exist in this part of Florida. (Gators can't survive near the beach in saltwater environments; they live only inland, where there is plenty of fresh water.) No gators at La Dolce Vita.
- Can I combine a Florida beach house vacation with a Disney World Orlando vacation?
- Yes. For those interested in combining a beach house experience with Mickey Mouse, Disney World, Universal, and all the other Orlando Resorts: It's a two-hour drive from La Dolce Vita to Disney and Orlando, driving along the Florida Turnpike. (Avoid the Interstate). Many vacationing families in our beach home community will spend a week bringing three (or four) generations together in a Florida beach house, then "spin off" the younger side of the family to Disney World for a few days.