"Oceania" is an 8BR/6BA oceanfront estate located in beautiful Jensen Beach, FL, with private elevator, heated swim spa pool, private access to the best life-guarded beach in South Florida, and more.
Our most family-friendly beach house, Oceania is perfect for kids, seniors and every age in between: Little ones can safely enjoy the perfect Florida beach vacation, under the watchful eyes of the county lifeguard stand literally next door. Older family members will appreciate the private elevator and four different king master suites, each with their own private bathroom.
Oceania is a great place to bring two or more groups together. Each of the home's two upper floors features 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a living area/powder room, and kitchen. (The upstairs living area is smaller, with a full kitchenette). Everybody gets together in the primary floor's enormous living area and open kitchen/dining area, where your own private slice of the Atlantic ocean is visible from every corner. And the ground floor is rich with features as well, from air-conditioned exercise and TV room, ping-pong table, conversation pit, heated swim spa pool, and more.
But best of all, Oceania is a fantastic deal: With rates starting at less than $100 per night per private lock-the-door bedroom, it's less than half the price of getting everyone together at a hotel or resort. Oceania delivers you 5-star amenities, LUXURY accommodations and an ON-the-beach location at a price you can afford. (It's like the proverbial champagne on a beer budget.) Note: Oceania is rented only to one party at a time; you will not be sharing the premises with strangers or unknown travelers.
Wear your t-shirt, shorts and flip-flops to the airport, because that's all you need for your Florida beach-house vacation . . . We provide the rest. Oceania is less than one hour from the Palm Beach International Airport, and less than two hours from Orlando and the theme parks. Travel light — and live large — with the fully-stocked, 5-Star-amenity properties of Beach Houses in Paradise. (Our motto is, "We stock heavy, so you can travel light".)
SAVE! We offer many discounts: military, educators, civil service, rescue and law enforcement, medical and more. Active or retired. Even Florida residents save $. (But Seniors aged 50+ get the biggest discount of all.)
Traveling in by RV? No problem, there's room for a few!
Not only is the home situated in the most biodiverse marine environment in America (source: Florida Oceanographic Institute), but it's also located between Stuart and Jensen Beach FL, Winner of the "America's Happiest Seaside Town" award given annually by Coastal Living Magazine! (Locals — of a certain age that remember TV's "The Andy Griffith Show" — proudly call Stuart the "Mayberry of Florida".)
What others say about our area (Stuart and Jensen Beach, FL)
- Coastal Living Magazine: #1 Happiest Seaside Town in America (2016)
- House Beautiful Magazine: #1 Most Beautiful Small Town in Florida
- Smithsonian Magazine: Best Small Towns to Visit in the U.S. (3rd place)
- America In Bloom (Audubon group): #1 Most Beautiful City in America
- American Planning Association: #1 City in Florida (2020 winner)
- Oprah Winfrey: "Most charming American towns you've never heard of" (6th place, O Magazine, Jan 2020)
- FindTheHome: #1 Best Place to Retire in the U.S.
- OnlyInYourState: 1 of 8 "Most Beautiful Small Towns in Florida"
- Huffington Post: Top Florida Beach Towns
A treasure chest of delight
And there's even more fun to be had: The home sits smack dab in the middle of the "Treasure Coast". To this very day, gold doubloons, pieces of eight and other spanish treasure still occasionally wash up along Hutchinson Island, especially following big storms. (Complimentary beach-comber metal-detectors and instructions are provided, of course!)
Help preserve our pristine area
The waters in and around the beach house are among the most biologically rich and environmentally sensitive in the entire United States. The owners of Oceania are ardent supporters of local environmental groups for 20+ years, with financial support and contributions well into the 7 figures.
Help preserve the natural beauty and sensitive ecosystem surrounding the home:
- Do not touch or approach dolphins, sea turtles and manatees (who sometimes swim near the end of the dock). These are protected species. The Florida Fish and Wildlife officers in their boats have powerful binoculars; they WILL arrest you.
- Be responsible with your fishing tackle. Avoid leaving behind loose lines, hooks and other tackle after a successful day fishing. (Pelicans, egrets, herons and other birdlife get tangled in fish lines or snagged by hooks ... or by fish they've caught who still have a hook in their mouth.)
- Do not litter (this includes urinating into the water, emptying alcohol or soda into the water, and so on)
Availability (Reserve your Dates)
How to Book
Located in the idyllic seaside community of Jensen Beach, FL, Oceania is available on all major travel websites and beach house rental booking platforms. For pricing and availability, search your favorite travel platform for "Jensen Beach FL", and use the map feature to navigate to the oceanfront area just east of Jensen Beach FL.
Need help or have questions?
We'd love to make your vacation exceptional! Ask us about availability, pricing, and more.
- Is Oceania wheelchair or motion-impaired accessible?
- This home features an elevator that provides access to all three floors.
- Are the kayaks and jet skis included?
All human-powered toys you see — from bikes to kayaks, from paddle boards to snorkels — are included free with your rental at Oceania. (Note that surfboards tend to be highly specialized items that many of our guests bring themselves. If you would like to rent surfboards, they are available from several providers.) Motorized items — such as jet skis, boats, cars, or RV’s — can be rented from nearby providers.
- Are events allowed at Oceania?
Although the house is available for small-scale and modest events, Oceania is a residence — not a party house — and it is NOT a commercial event venue. The area surrounding the home is environmentally fragile, and cannot safely withstand more people than the posted maximum occupancy of the home itself. Further, owing to turtle-nesting season and other environmental concerns, there are extensive restrictions and regulations that restrict or forbid lighting and noise on the beach area. If you are planning a quiet event for family and friends, such as a cookout or anniversary celebration, please inquire before booking.
- Are there alligators?
Alligators don't exist in this part of Florida. (Gators can't survive near the beach in saltwater environments; they live only inland, where there is plenty of fresh water.) No gators at Oceania.
- Can I combine a Florida beach house vacation with a Disney World Orlando Vacation?
Yes. For those interested in combining a beach house experience with Mickey Mouse, Disney World, Universal, and all the other Orlando Resorts: It's a two-hour drive from Oceania to Disney and Orlando, driving along the Florida Turnpike. (Avoid the Interstate). Many vacationing families in our beach home community will spend a week bringing three (or four) generations together in a Florida beach house, then "spin off" the younger side of the family to Disney World for a few days.